Arizona State University ranks as the #121 university nationally. It has stellar programs in Business, Management, Marketing, Engineering, 10% Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Healthcare, and Social Science.
If you were accepted at this university, you must be quite smart. ASU takes in students with SAT scores of 1120-1380. Nationally, you rank within the top 75th percentile. Awesome!
Being smart does not necessarily mean you will not need help with your online classes. You might need time to have fun, grow your YouTube, or follow your passions, which will curtail your ability to excel in class.
When you engage our over 200 tutors drawn from Tier 1 Universities, excelling in your classes will not come second to the pursuit of your dreams, work, or passions. Get the A grade you deserve with our Arizona State University Tutoring Help.
MyASU Student Portal: An overview
MyASU student portal is your online gateway to access services at your university. Here you can access your:
- College program
- Academic Calendar
- Academic support
- Residency status
- College events and news
- Communities at ASU
How to access MyASU for the first time/How to Activate MyASU
You have to activate your MyASU account before logging in to the Student portal for the first time. To activate your account:
Go to your email that you used during applying to Arizona State University
Check for the Activation Code
- Check for the Activation Code by opening an email from email@example.com with the subject "ASU Account Activation."
- Alternatively, check for the Activation Code from the ASU Arizona State University admission letter
Go to the MyAsu Activation page.
Enter your activation code
Setup your MyASU account
How to login to MyASU Arizona State University
- Visit the MyAsu Arizona State University Login page:
- Enter your ASURITE User ID
- Enter your ASURITE Password
MyASU ASURITE Forgot Password
If you have forgotten your password,
- Visit this page the MyAsu Asurite Forgot Password page.
- Enter your ASURITE USER ID
- Check your email for password recovery email
MyASU Parent Guest Access
Parents, guardians, siblings, and spouses play an important role in the lives of students. Arizona State University has the same view: With MyASU Parent Guest Access, parents, guardians, siblings, and spouses can be granted guest access to the MyASU Student Portal.
Arizona State University MyASU Parent Student Portal Guest access allows authorized individuals access to
- The status of admissions and academic status including major and college
- Class schedule and grades
- Finances: covering loan status
- Campus Housing status
Access the MyASU Parent Guest Access to login as a parent.
Students: How to Authorize MyASU Parent Guest Access
- Login to My ASU and click the Profile button
- Click the Add a Guest link in the Guest Access Permission box in the lower right
- Link in the MyASU Guest Access Permissions box in the lower right of the screen. Fill out the Add a Guest form and select the Send Email and Submit button when finished. Provide your guest with the validation code you receive. You can do this by text, phone call, or in person, but we recommend that you do not send it by email for security purposes
Parents and Guardians: Accessing MyASU Parent Guest Access for the first time
- Go to your email that was provided during set up of MyASU Guest Access
- Check for the Activation Code
Check for the Activation Code by opening an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "ASU Account Activation."
- Go to this page for ASU Account Activation.
- Enter your activation code
- Setup your MyASU Parent Guest Access account